Can I take my ex to court for half of the taxes? Posted on August 28, 2010

The IRS is coming after me because my ex wife and I owe a considerable amount of money. How can I make her pay her half?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: