Can I take my client to court for the remainder of the balance? Posted on August 11, 2011

I live in Oklahoma and a client made a partial payment with "Paid in Full" in the memo field. Can I legally deposit that check and take her to small claims court for the balance? Or will I be consenting to her terms if I keep the check?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: