Can I take legal action against a coworker for stealing draw lottery tickets? 1 Answers as of August 22, 2016

I have a coworker who has been stealing draw lottery tickets for at least as long as I have been working at my current job (which is 5 years and 5 months). I informed my boss, the store owner, about it and even showed him pictures of the tickets in September of 2015. Another coworker has shown him video of the thefts happening as recently as 2 weeks ago. The store owner has yet to talk to the thief as of yet, because he is still stealing tickets. Am I within my rights to take this to the lottery commission if my boss refuses to confront the thief?

No, you reported it to management and it is their responsibility, not yours, to do something about it. You could lose your job by going over his head.