Can I take a company that just went chapter 11 to court? Posted on July 12, 2011

I company that was doing my home plumbing over-charged me for a service they didn't even complete! I have paid out $700 and they say I still owe them $900. I don't want to pay them but now I have collections calling me. Can I still take them to small claims court?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: