Can I switch where I take my DWI assessment classes if I moved? Posted on August 10, 2011

I got a DWI in Henderson county and did some of my assessment classes there but now I live in Buncombe county can I switch where I take my assessment classes?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: