Can I suspend overnight child custody visitation? Posted on April 19, 2011

I am going to preliminary hearing to modify a mediated custody/visitation order. Is it feasible to suspend overnight visitation until an opposite sex roommate, who does drugs in apartment, moves out? Also, can I stipulate as to no roommates or just no overnight guests? The 14 month old child sleeps in father`s room and father is a slob. Both of them smoke and drink excessively in the apartment. I have doctor`s letter as to no smoke around child. I also have pictures of drug paraphernalia, alcohol, and ashtrays. The roommate is not on the lease, but I am until end of June. Please advise!

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: