Can I suspend child custody visitation? Posted on April 20, 2011

I have custody of my son. In our divorce agreement his father is allowed to see him every other weekend . It has been brought to my attention that his father is on drugs and he also lives in a hotel. I am afraid for my sons safety and do not want to allow him to go where he may be in danger. What can I legally do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: