Can I sue a water company for not turning my water when they said they would? Posted on April 01, 2011

My water was shut off on Wednesday, I paid my bill on Friday and the company said the water will be turned on that same Friday between 9 a.m and 5 p.m however, it was not. I called after hours and the on call personnel said that was not an emergency and I have to wait until Monday morning at 8 a.m to talk to customer service about the matter. I explained to them that I have two kids and could afford going the whole weekend without water and the answering service said they had nothing to do, it was out of their hand and that it was the company's guideline. Now I need to know if this is legal and also, after telling twice that someone will come by to have my water turned on and that didn't happened, is it worth me suing? Please help me because I am very angry about this but I need to know if this is worth it.