Can I sue this doctor for malpractice which caused my girlfriend an unplanned pregnancy? 1 Answers as of October 17, 2014

Five months ago my girlfriend had our baby. She then had her tubes tied and also had the plastic pregnancy prevention placed to prevent her from getting pregnant. We just found out today she was pregnant with twins because she works at an OBGYN office, and they did an ultrasound and found 2 sacs. So can I sue the doctor for malpractice and help bringing up the twins and the hardship it will place on feeding a blended family of 5 kids and 3 adults now add two more mouths to feed.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Paul Whitfield and Associates P.A.
Paul Whitfield and Associates P.A. | Paul L. Whitfield
I think you will find that "tying tubes" as it is called is NOT guaranteed. If your girlfriend works at a clinic she ought to know this. Any time you have sex there is a possibility of pregnancy. Bringing new life into the world is not a matter of convenience. It is part of the plan to replenish the world with new life. Called natural law by some, Gods law by others. It is all the same
Answer Applies to: North Carolina
Replied: 10/17/2014
Click to View More Answers: