Can I sue them for fraud or not? Small court or what court? 8 Answers as of June 23, 2013

I bought some accessories for my new car from a big dealership. And they did commit fraud. They charged us an item supposed to go free with my car for $ 190 + 6% tax = $ 201.4. They did refund us this amount but I am so mad. Can I sue them for fraud or not? Small court or what court? What fees I have to pay? And what are the benefits I can get if I sue them? Thanks.

Law Office of Alexis Plunkett
Law Office of Alexis Plunkett | Alexis Plunkett
They refunded your money this matter is over.
Forget about it. The cost of filing suit will be about 100 dollars, and there is absolutely NO guarantee you will win anything, so just let your friends and acquaintances know of your experience. This will hurt the dealership more than trying to sue for anything, which you won't get anyway, as they repaid you already.
Henry Lebensbaum | Henry Lebensbaum
Let it go.
Ascheman & Smith | Landon Ascheman
You can attempt to report them to the police, but otherwise you have no claim against them.
TAMBASCO & ASSOCIATES, P.C. Attorneys at Law | R. Tambasco
You can but fraud must plead with particularity. You must be prepared with evidence to support the allegation.
    Barton Barton & Plotkin | Maurice Ross
    If they provided a refund you have no legal claim. But you can report then to the state attorney general office and the better business bureau.
    You have no case.
    Law Office of Jacob R. Lauser
    Law Office of Jacob R. Lauser | Jacob R. Lauser
    If they already refunded the amount, then you have no real damages to claim in court. Fraud is not just a mistake, you have to prove that they did it intentionally and there were no excuses. It would be very hard to claim fraud on the facts as you presented them.