Can I sue someone for not returning a property that I had lent out to them? 1 Answers as of July 10, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Gates' Law, PLLC | Thomas E. Gates
Yes. You may sue in small claims if valued up to $5,000. It would not be beneficial to sue in Superior court.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 7/10/2017
Click to View More Answers: