Can I sue my spouse’s hooker for him deserting my marriage after 23 years? 2 Answers as of July 29, 2016

We have no children. He gets SSI and had me cosign the car. He took the only car we had, left all the bills for me to pay and haven’t given me money for bills since last October.

Alienation of affection lawsuits are not valid in California. Its not the hooker's fault he left, it is his. You should send him the bills and tell him he has to pay at least half. You also should demand he let you use the car half time. He probably will ignore you so you would have to sue but does he really have any assets you can go after.
Frank Law Group, P.C.
Frank Law Group, P.C. | David E. Frank
Depends on the state you're in. Some have laws under which spouses can sue third parties for interference with the marriage. Best bet is to confer with an attorney in your area who specializes in family law.