Can I sue my parents for past physical and recently emotional abuse? 2 Answers as of October 05, 2016

My dad used to hit and threaten me and ever since the cops came to the door, my dad has stopped. Now, he threatens to kick me out and give me numbers to foster homes. He is constantly putting me down and making me feel worthless. I've been to three therapist and am supposed to be on depression medicine but he stopped both of those without my or the doctor’s permission because he wanted to. It's getting to the point where I can't bear the physical trauma he put me through or the emotional abuse he is putting me through now. I want him to pay for making me have this bad depression.

The first thing you really need to do is to stop the abuse and get better. Will your mother help you? Do you have any relatives you could stay with? You do not state your age which is important. Call Child Services from a non-home phone and see if they can help with advice, or go to your local religious leader, school teacher/counselor, etc. It does sound like he has gone beyond the boundaries of parental upbringing, but you should speak to a local attorney who handles such cases[they will not tell anyone].
Probably. What is your age?