Can I sue my husband from overseas after he jumped ship? Posted on May 29, 2011

I’m in the Philippines. My husband jumped ship in us and divorced me in 2003 without my knowledge. He married a us citizen, divorced her and became American Citizen this 2011. Can I sue him after 8 years? What should I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: