Can I sue my husband for using me to get to the states? 1 Answers as of July 01, 2011

My husband has admitted to me that he used me to get himself and his 9-year-old daughter in the USA from Dominican Republic. He has been living with me for 3 years and we have 2 kids together, I understand that I cannot have him deported at this time, but I would like to know if I can sue him for all the emotional damage he has caused me including very bad depression from his verbal abuse.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law | Linda Liang
You can report him to ICE with evidence of course to possibly get his green card revoked. You can also file complaint for domestic violence. Good luck!
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 7/1/2011
Click to View More Answers: