Can I sue my husband and mother in law if both are abusing me? 3 Answers as of November 01, 2016

I was a victim of domestic violence by my husband last year. We went to court and he went to probation for a year. I forgave him, which is the stupidest decision I made. I gave him a chance, and lived with him for a year after the incident. He brought his mother in the apartment and made my life miserable again. His mother is working against me, and I got deprived from my human rights. His mother always attacked me whenever my husband and I have an argument. I was able to cope with my mother in law controlling my life and abusing me. She lived with us for 6 years just to follow and control his son and I. We have two children and my mother in law are using them against me. They are both kicking me out of the apartment. My mother in law never works and just depended on my husband. I sacrificed my life miserably living with her. They are emotionally torturing me and brainwashing my children against me. My mother in law is a lazy bum woman who cannot live her life alone but with his son. I was deprived of my boundaries and got controlled. I work hard for my two children and my abusive husband want me to pay him every time he babysit our own children. They are killing me slowly.

Law Office of Robert E McCall | Robert McCall
Cannot answer as this should be directed to a Civil Litigation attorney.
R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
You need to get to a family lawyer for a full discussion about this.
Mediation Services of Southwest Florida
Mediation Services of Southwest Florida | Dennis J. Leffert, J.D.
Get an attorney and file for divorce. Good luck.