Can I sue my father for years of back child support he owes my mother and me? Posted on April 01, 2011

My father left when I was 3 months old, and I have not seen him since. He never paid any child support to my mother, and she and I did without a lot.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: