Can I sue my ex- roommate who took my cable box remote control, and unpaid cable and internet? 2 Answers as of October 03, 2016

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Ofices of Edwin K. Niles | Edwin K. Niles
Sure. Small Claims Court; no lawyers allowed.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 10/3/2016
Law Offices of George H. Shers | George H. Shers
Why could you not? Make a demand on them and then file in Small Claims Court.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 9/29/2016
Click to View More Answers: