Can I sue my employers insurance company if I was injured at work? 1 Answers as of March 11, 2011

I have 2 open claims, one on my ankle-torn previous brevis tendon being re-operated on in 1 month. While on light duty for that in Sept 09, I was hurt at work on the production line. I hit my head, was knocked out, had a neck fusion on Jan 6, 2011. I still cannot hold my neck upright without pain. Sometime in the next months, they will want to settle, as is- I cannot see returning to work. Between award amount and pension. Cow can I receive the maximum amount? At the time of accidents, I was living in State of Wash, have moved to CA for support through surgeries since wife of 11+ yrs and I are now divorcing partly due to this as well.

Shaw Law Firm
Shaw Law Firm | Steven L. Shaw
No. Employees are barred from suing their employers for injuries on the job except in very rare and unlikely situations.