Can I sue my doctor for a botched nose surgery? 2 Answers as of April 26, 2011

I need help with a doctor that preformed plastic surgery on me and offered to give my money back and now acts like he never did anything wrong.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Tenge Law Firm, LLC
Tenge Law Firm, LLC | J. Todd Tenge
You may be able to do so if you can prove that the doctor's care was "below the standard of care" for doctors in the same specialty in the similar geographic area. This is the "negligence" standard in a Colorado medical malpractice case. You will require an "expert" (another plastic surgeon) to render an opinion (and testify if necessary) that the treating doctor's work fell below the standard of care, and was negligent, and that the negligence "caused" your injuries.
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 4/26/2011
Click to View More Answers: