Can I sue the makers of Seroquel because of negative side effects? 2 Answers as of February 02, 2011

I was prescribed and taking Seroquel for many years. I was on 400 mg. Then 200 mg. Approximately 1 year ago, I was diagnosed with borderline diabetes, Atrial fibrillation in my heart. I now have short term memory loss. It is very difficult for me to tell length of time. Example: what seems like 3 months to me I find out has really been a year. What seems like 1 year to me turns out to be a few years. I slowly was weaned off Seroquel as soon as I was informed about the borderline diabetes. I also developed very extreme shaking and jerking. I've never sued anyone before, but because of the problems I have resulting from Seroquel. I want to sue.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Curry & Westgate
Law Office of Curry & Westgate | Patrick Curry
You need to contact a malpractice attorney.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 2/2/2011
Click to View More Answers: