Can I sue if pharmacist got me the wrong medication? 1 Answers as of September 16, 2017

Doctor gave me my prescription, took it to pharmacy but I got the wrong medication. I went to court next day to be released for surgery off mental health probation. I got incarcerated because I dropped for two medications, lost job and when I got out as recovery manager did investigation with insurance company, they had been caught fraudulent scripts sent to pharmacy to cover up the pharmacist.

You can take the wrong prescription back to the pharmacy and get the correct one. You should not have to pay again for the correct prescription. If you inadvertently took the wrong medication and became ill, then perhaps you could make a claim over that, because you would have suffered damages. Otherwise, no injuries, no suit.