Can I sue if my 9 year old was taking the wrong medication for a whole week that the pharmacy gave him? 1 Answers as of October 27, 2016

Within that week, we took him to the doctor's office because he was experiencing chest pains headache, dizziness, and diarrhea. On the 7th day, he had a break down in school and we had to take him to the hospital because he wanted to know why he was having thought of hurting himself.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Ofices of Edwin K. Niles | Edwin K. Niles
Yes, of course. But most lawyers will not want to represent you, as the damages are modest. You might consider filing in Small Claims Court. File in your capacity as mother and guardian of the minor.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 10/27/2016
Click to View More Answers: