Can I sue if I won the jackpot and casino refuses to payout? 4 Answers as of June 12, 2013

I won a "Bad Beat" jackpot for $50,000 at 1:20 am on June 10th, 2013. The Casino was running a promotion for this jackpot but once I hit it they stated it didn't start until "their gaming day starts at 9am" and instead I win $10,000 only. I asked them to provide info on this requirement which they refused, also all the published info I could get my hands on in the casino and their website only stated the date (June 10, 2013), which at 1:20am I was clearly in. Can I sue to get my portion of that money?

Lawyer for Indie Media
Lawyer for Indie Media | Sue Basko
Contact the State of Illinois Gaming Board Investigations Division at 9511 West Harrison, Splashiness, Illinois, and you may also want to contact a lawyer in your area.
Lawyer for Independent Media
Lawyer for Independent Media | Sue Basko
If you Google on California Gaming Control Commission complaint, you will find info on filing a complaint about this. You should file a complaint and may also want to consult in person with a lawyer. You need to think clearly as to whether a lawsuit is in your best interest since the cost of a lawsuit can be quite high.
WEISSMAN LAW FIRM
WEISSMAN LAW FIRM | I.Donald Weissman
You have nothing to lose by filing suit.
You can sue just about anyone for anything. However, if the casino won't cooperate, first contact the state agency that oversees/regulates casino operations and talk to them about the problem. FYI: advertising doesn't necessarily establish a contract or agreement between two parties to take any specific action.