Can I sue if I was rear ended and had whiplash bulge in my neck? 3 Answers as of August 11, 2014

I was rear ended by someone texting while driving. My car does not have visible damage from the back because I drive a truck. But the car that hit me heavily damaged their front end. I had to go to therapy and had xrays. They found a bulged disk in my neck. My doctor bills added up to about 12 thousand at the end of the day. Not including missed work. I almost lost my job because my employer thought I was faking it. I was wondering, how much should I ask for a settlement? I am a respectable young man with no intentions to get over on anyone. I was in serious pain with headaches, etc. I sent out a demand letter to AAA and it has been about a month and a half. I haven't heard anything. What should I do?

Case values differ significantly from case to case and place to place. It is the job of an experienced injury lawyer to know those values. Consider consulting one. Good luck.
Contact a lawyer near you, or call my office if you are in my area. If I can't help you, and you can't find someone in your area, I'll help you find legal counsel.
You should get an attorney to handle the case. You will get more money that way.