Can I sue if I was prescribed medication and on the bottle, it says that what the medicine is but the pills were something else? 3 Answers as of September 17, 2017

I took the medicine for 3 days before I realized that the medicine wasn't working and it was the wrong pills. I did suffer side effects and when I went back to the doctor, my condition had worsened because I had not taken what was prescribed thus having me to be on medicine longer.

Downriver Injury and Auto Law | Michael Heilmann
You could sue but you must present some damages to maintain a law suit. Perhaps you can contact the pharmacy and ask them to compensate you.
The Law Offices of Russell Gregory, P.C.
The Law Offices of Russell Gregory, P.C. | Russell Gregory
What were your side effects, and how severe were they? Are they still going on? This key to determining whether the matter might be pursuable. If significant, the matter should be fully discussed.
Yes, you have a case. The value of it depends on the extent and longevity of the symptoms.