Can I sue if I have high anxiety and am trying to get on SSI but was denied? 1 Answers as of November 05, 2017

I was going broke and was offered a job working with a carpenter. He understood about my anxiety and was trying to help me out. It was only for a limited time but I ended up getting run over by aerial lift at the job site. He told me to raise the legs on it so I did and once they went up the wheels came down. He had put it on an incline and never put any blocks down or anything for it I was just doing what he told me to do and got seriously hurt and had to have surgery. I won't be able to work for a long time that even if I can get over this because I have a lot of mental health problems. I don't know if I'm ever going to be able to get over this or walk correctly again. I don't know what my rights.

Workers compensation only.