Can I sue if I have a broken molar from eating a hamburger? 1 Answers as of September 19, 2017

First bite of a hamburger for lunch, had a bone that cracked and broke my back molar (#18). I called the restaurant. I took hamburger and spit out bite on a napkin to manager which he kept. I went to a dentist as emergency next day and they removed my tooth fragment that broke and put in a temp filling. He said that I likely will lose tooth and that I needed to see a specialist (endodontists) for special imaging. My insurance covered my emergency dentist but not the specialist or any medications or fuel. I need money now for the root canal and implant recommended by the endodontists. I have been in constant pain since. I am not able to do my regular work at home job or concentrate properly. I am worried about money.

Since a bone fragment is a natural byproduct in grinding hamburger, it is unlikely you have a claim. You can approach the store to see if they would cover your medical bills.