Can I sue if I began Phenobarbital in 1980, quit in 1989 and started Depakote in 1990 and have zero kids? 1 Answers as of June 29, 2016

I have been in a 11 year and a 9 year relationship with no birth control. I was prescribed phenobarbital and depakote when moved to another state. I am 35.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Candiano Law Office
Candiano Law Office | Charles J. Candiano
Only if you have a medical opinion that the drugs made you sterile AND your were fertile prior to consuming them.
Answer Applies to: Illinois
Replied: 6/29/2016
Click to View More Answers: