Can I sue if for 15 years the doctor prescribed me of pain medication for 60 pills a month and told me that I had addiction? 1 Answers as of July 03, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Candiano Law Office
Candiano Law Office | Charles J. Candiano
What is your theory of recovery? What are you suing for? If you are suing because you became addicted to highly addictive pain medicine, the answer is NO. To recover, you must prove that the doctor committed malpractice. On your facts, there is no negligence.
Answer Applies to: Illinois
Replied: 7/3/2017
Click to View More Answers: