Can I sue if the doctor found herniated disc but left it? 1 Answers as of November 02, 2015

I went to a doctor because of severe pain in both arms and hands and loss of use in my hands. I had an MRI on my neck done. When I went back for MRI results on my neck, he told me I had issues with my neck but wanted to do an MRI on my shoulder then when I went back for the results, he said everything was fine with my neck and shoulder. When I got my records from the first doctor, he had put in the records that I had herniated disc and dislocated disc in my neck. Then the next statement he said he seen me for results of my neck and shoulder MRI and everything was good. Can he do that? I also have a torn rotator cuff and labral tear in my shoulder that he left me in severe pain.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
James E. Hasser, Jr. P.C.
James E. Hasser, Jr. P.C. | Jim Hasser
Whether or not you can sue the Dr. requires the opinion of an expert. Lawyers that do medical malpractice cases typically have such experts available. Consider consulting one. Good luck.
Answer Applies to: Alabama
Replied: 11/2/2015
Click to View More Answers: