Can I sue a huge Hispanic food product company for having bugs inside the pasta packs? 1 Answers as of October 03, 2016

I went to the store yesterday and about 3 Mexican brand pastas to make soup for my children. I opened one and made it not noticing there were bugs in it. My son was eating his soup when he comes screaming there was something in the soup. I go look at the two other unopened packages they're clearly sealed no wholes originally packaged and there are so many bugs inside crawling everywhere. I have pictures and videos. My son threw up with stomach pain. What can I do?

Every claim or law suit has two basic elements: Liability (fault) and damages (how much). Many times a person may have a good claim but the damages are insufficient to interest a lawyer in taking your case. If the damages are modest you may wish to sue in Small Claims Court, where no lawyers are allowed and the damages are limited to $10,000.