Can I sue a hotel if I am staying in it and I discovered bed bugs? 10 Answers as of January 20, 2014

Strickland Law, PLLC
Strickland Law, PLLC | Jeffrey S. Strickland
The first step is generally an expert that can testify that the tire was defective. This is not an inexpensive proposition, so if no personal injury, I doubt you want to pay for this expense. Best option might be to have your insurance company cover the loss and let them decide if they elect to subrogate the loss. If personal injuries, speak to counsel.
Sure. The fact you are staying there does not prevent you from suing. Good luck.
Yes, but you must show damages and a few bites would not be sufficient for much of a suit, if any.
What for? How were you damaged? Have you suffered severe and traumatic injuries? Have you gotten sick? If not, report them to the local health agency and move on with your life.
Yes you can sue the hotel.