Can I sue a hotel for bed bugs and bed bug bites on me? 1 Answers as of January 16, 2017

My family stayed at a hotel and while my husband and daughter were sleeping, I noticed bed bugs crawling on them. I took a picture and contacted the front office. The employee said that she needed to come see for herself, so she came up there and checked buy said that she didn't see anything and needed to contact her manager. So she did and she said that her manager would investigate the room on Monday. I asked for a refund and she denied the request but offered a different room and that on Monday her manager would determine whether or not he will refund me. The next day my husband had bed bug bites all on his back hands and neck. We went to the hospital and the doctor said that it was bug bites and to apply cream on the bites.

Yes. They are responsible for your injuries.