Can I sue her for unnecessary procedure that almost cost me my life? 1 Answers as of June 16, 2017

I went to the dentist a month ago to get my teeth cleaned. When the dentist was checking my teeth, she said I have a lot of cavities that it was close to having a gum disease. She gave me shots of two local anesthesia in the right side of my mouth. She told me that it’s going to be two sessions and she's going to do the right side first. After she gave me the shots, not even a minute later, both my legs started to shake uncontrollably. She told me that I was just nervous when in fact I wasn’t nervous at all. Few minutes past and my legs were getting worst that three people including my husband was holding my legs down. The dentist was even more scared than I am that we have to call an ambulance because it was really bad and nobody knows what’s going on even the dentist. When we were in the hospital, the doctors give me different test and everything was normal. They said that I might have an allergic reaction to the anesthesia and just went home. We decided to go to another dentist to get my teeth cleaned and I told him about my experience in the last dentist. He was shocked because when he checked my teeth there were no cavities at all, and he said that my legs probably started shaking uncontrollably because she might hit a nerve.

Rothstein Law PLLC
Rothstein Law PLLC | Eric Rothstein
You may have a case. Do you have your records? Eric Rothstein