Can I sue from lead poisoning from water in old pipes? 2 Answers as of September 17, 2013

When I was really young, as a baby, I got lead poisoning from drinking water in an apartment from the old pipes. I am 21 years old now. My whole life, it's been very difficult to do a lot of things. I also have ADD and ADHD. I think my mother could have sued but she told me that she has just been way too busy. Can I sue and is it too late?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Harper Law Offices, Inc. P.S.
Harper Law Offices, Inc. P.S. | Joseph T. G. Harper
I think you cannot sue because the statute of limitations has long passed. Sometimes there are exceptions to the rule, but it sounds like you have been aware of a potential claim for some time.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 9/17/2013
Stuart P Gelberg
Stuart P Gelberg | Stuart P Gelberg
Not a landlord tenant Q. Contact a personal injury atty.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 9/17/2013
Click to View More Answers: