Can I sue for sexual harassment if I quit my job? 1 Answers as of October 20, 2017

My boss who is the owner of the establishment has made several sexual remarks towards me over the course of months. He talks about my butt and chest being big. When he walks past me, his arm or hand would brush my butt. He says it’s an accident but he does it all the time. One day, I was talking to a co-worker and my boss comes up behind me and starts dancing on my butt saying that him and the co-worker are going to make a sandwich out me. He said that they will be the white bread and I can be the meat in the middle. I have asked him not to say things like that or do things like that but it continued. There is no HR department.

Yes, if that was the reason that you quit. But most importantly, do you have witnesses who will support your claim? If not, you will have a difficult time proving the case.