Can I sue for my broken ankle due to trampoline park negligence? 6 Answers as of June 23, 2015

Do I have a case? I was at a trampoline park with my daughter on a Tuesday morning when I fell from one of the highest "climbing sticks" apparatus they have there. There was an open sign on the floor so I held the rope in the middle and started climbing. Not one time did a staff member help even though several walked by. When holding the rope I thought it was safe to slowly slide down it. Well, when I stepped off the "stick", the rope (which was connected to a pulley on the ceiling) slammed me straight down to ground causing me to not only black out, but also caused a shattered ankle! I was rushed to the ER without as much as an apology from them. After looking this place up on line I came to find out you are supposed to be harnessed in, there was no harness in sight, and the staff members that walked by never even said a thing!

Law Offices of Robert Burns
Law Offices of Robert Burns | Robert Burns
I have no photo and no consultant's analysis and, thus, no idea.
Pius Joseph A Professional Law Corp. | Pius Joseph
If you were supposed to be harnessed and were not instructed to do so and that caused the injuries you may have a claim for negligence. If you have signed a waiver or if the defense is assumption of risk, you may have to battle this out.Good idea to hire a lawyer.
Law Offices of Carl L. Brown | Carl L. Brown
Based on the limited facts provided, you may have a viable personal injury claim. Consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney is recommended.
You may have a good case. You should have a free conference with an experienced injury lawyer.
If the lack of a harness caused the injury then you would have a case.
    Law Offices of Stanley S. Lopata
    Law Offices of Stanley S. Lopata | Stan Lopata
    Yes, you can sue. Get yourself a lawyer who can help you with the gym's insurance company and lawyers. Any attorney fees you will have to pay will be well worth the cost of the attorneys. Remember that all good personal injury lawyers will take your case on a contingent fee arrangement, where you will pay their fees from the money that the attorney gets for you. No fee would be due if the attorney did not obtain a settlement/judgment for you. Please feel free to contact our office if you have any questions.