Can I sue for malpractice for my surgery complications? 1 Answers as of May 21, 2015

I went to get a bypass and was told there were complications with scar tissue from the C-section I had 12 yrs ago which I did let him know I had but I am cut above my stomach and above my navel not below my navel where I had my C-section and he said it was because of scar tissue but I lost over two quarts of blood. I know scar tissue does not bleed like that. And I still did not have my bypass. In a lot of pain and lot of bills.. Do I have a case of malpractice?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Kelaher Law Offices, P.A.
Kelaher Law Offices, P.A. | James P Kelaher
Not unless you can find a "similar health care provider" who will testify that the doctor deviated from the standard of care and that deviation caused the problems you are experiencing.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 5/21/2015
Click to View More Answers: