Can I sue for lost wages since I was unable to work if I was injured doing some work for a corporately owned bar? 2 Answers as of November 15, 2016

I was hired to move a shed and mend a fence in the bar’s property. While moving the shed, my Achilles was severed and I had to have surgery. I was unable to work and after 1 year I am still having issues with it.

Downriver Injury and Auto Law | Michael Heilmann
You cannot sue an employer but you can file a worker's compensation claim. You must have filed notice with your employer.
If you were an employee, you would be entitled to workers compensation. If you were a subcontractor, then you could only sue the property owner if he/it DID something, or FAILED TO DO something which CAUSED your injury. If no fault, no claim.