Can I sue for failure to diagnose? 2 Answers as of March 22, 2011

A year ago I was diagnosed with adrenal issuffisentcy, I was hospitalized 6 times in 6 months and almost died. The first 2 times I was in the hospital and was seen by a doctor who ran a bunch of test, later he claimed I was faking everything, literally yelling at me and refused to do anything else and discharged me. I brought my test result to my endo. who informed me of what it was, put me on the meds I needed and put me back into the hospital where they later confirmed it. The test results the original doctor had taken clearly said what I had and he ignored it. I went 6 months vomitting, having diahrea, in pain, losing weight and I almost slipped into a coma twice. I had to quit school and wasn't able to work. Is there anyway I can sue the attending physician for not diagnosing me? Had I not asked my endo I would still be undiagnosed and possibly dead.

Medical malpractice is a specialty. Call an attorney who handles such cases. Fees are generally contingent and consultations free. Do not delay. Medmal has its own statute of limitations, which I do not know.