Can I sue for criminal charges for federal kidnapping of my child if he was taken across state boarder? 1 Answers as of October 04, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
No, only the prosecutors can file criminal charges, all you can do is perhaps file a civil case and also make a report to the police. They will need to know much, much more than you have provided here.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 10/4/2017
Click to View More Answers: