Can I sue the dealership for selling me a car with faulty airbags, even if it's just a claim to cover the cost to repair the problems? 1 Answers as of May 06, 2016

I purchased a 2007 Jeep Wrangler less than a month ago. I went to the service shop near my house to have the horn looked at, since it wasn't functioning. They told me the car had 'aftermarket modifications' and the faulty wiring inside had not only disable the use of the horn, but had disabled the ability for the airbags to deploy. Had I been in an accident, the airbags would not have deployed due to this faulty wiring. I understand that the dealership may not have 'known' of the problem. Wouldn't this have been something they should have checked? Especially since the horn didn't work anyway.

Candiano Law Office
Candiano Law Office | Charles J. Candiano
You bought a 10-year-old car, AS-IS. You have NO recourse unless you can prove that the dealer fraudulently concealed a known defect.