Can I sue a company for over charges, emotional distress, and poor service? 1 Answers as of July 11, 2016

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Lawyer for Independent Media
Lawyer for Independent Media | Sue Basko
Not usually. If you could, the courts would be awash in lawsuits over cable and cell phone companies. However, you might want to write back here with more about your specific situation, such as the type of company and type of service and what happened. Then maybe there will be more answers for you.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 7/11/2016
Click to View More Answers: