Can I sue the company for a minor burn? 1 Answers as of October 20, 2016

I have been burned 3 times due to the uniform company not providing me with long enough sleeves. I had the proper sized uniforms to begin with but occasionally they would send a couple that were way too short. I showed the employee my burn and said I need my appropriate size close enough doesn't work. The next week, all my good uniforms were switched out with uniforms that had about 4 inch shorter sleeves. I told them I wanted my old uniforms length back and they sent new ones that were slightly longer (about an inch). After that, I went to the HR in my company and she emailed them asking for longer sleeves and sent pictures. This has been going on for 4 months. They claimed the sleeves are longer but they're still too short. Some of the sleeves are shorter than others by a couple inches. I have pictures of 2 of the burns, both had a quarter sized blister. I also have pictures showing the inconsistent uniform sleeve lengths. I also have a post on my Facebook page from 4 months ago with pictures talking about how they traded all my good shirts with shorter ones and I can see if I can get the emails from HR that was sent to the uniform company. One email included a picture of a burn from the shorter sleeves.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Miller & Harrison, LLC
Miller & Harrison, LLC | David Harrison
It is probable that any action against your employer would need to be handled through workers compensation ? medical treatment, long term injuries, etc. Contact a workers compensation lawyer in your area to discuss it directly with the lawyer in person.
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 10/20/2016
Click to View More Answers: