Can I sue the city for placing an illegal lien on my home? Posted on June 13, 2011

The city placed a lien on my property saying I am registered agent for my brothers business. I have proof that I was changed from registered agent almost 1 year ago. Can I sue the city?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: