Can I sue a Chiropractor for malpractise due to sexual abuse? 2 Answers as of August 02, 2011

A Chiropractor inappropriately touched my breasts more than once. I no longer go there. I would like to know what I should do and if I have grounds to sue.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Bernard Huff, Attorney/Mediator
Bernard Huff, Attorney/Mediator | Bernard Huff
Yes, you can with adequate grounds to sue. Retain and/or consult with a plaintiff's medical malpractice attorney.
Answer Applies to: Indiana
Replied: 7/20/2011
Click to View More Answers: