Can I sue a car place if they gave my ex-wife a car loan using my name and social security number? Posted on July 03, 2011

I asked them last year to remove it from my credit report. Now, one year later, its still there. I have to pay high APR because it’s on my credit report.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: