Can I sue after a wheel fell off a rental car? 6 Answers as of May 06, 2014

I rented a Ford Taurus 2013/2014. While driving, the wheel fell off the car with the axle breaking off. The vehicle swerved into another parked car. Can I request compensation even if I have not suffered major injuries? Major pain is from wrist pain, likely from sudden pressure on wrist to steering wheel.

Whether or not you have a case and against whom you would have it depends on why the wheel fell off. You don't have to have major injuries to sue.
Interesting case. Your claim would be based on negligent maintenance, but could the rental co. have reasonably foreseen an axle breakage? Better have a free conference with an injury lawyer.
You get nothing for "woulda coulda shoulda" stuff if you have a genuine injury and the doctor says it was caused the way you say get you a PI lawyer you may be lucky to be alive.
I would have to see the contract which you signed with the rental company to determine who would be potentially liable for the medical expenses and potentially pain and suffering.
Law Office of James A. Anton | James Anton
Yes you can.