Can I sue after I was assaulted while outside of a bar in Illinois? 1 Answers as of April 14, 2011

Several men beat me after they pulled me out of a club in Park Ridge. When I tried to escape, got dragged out of my car. I had several broken ribs, swelling, and now have scars on my face. No one tried to help me. Who can I sue for my injuries?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Cary J. Wintroub & Associates
Cary J. Wintroub & Associates | Cary J. Wintroub
Possibly you have a dram shop action against the club if the people who assaulted you were over served alcohol. You have a direct action against those who assaulted you if you know who they are. The problem against them is the collect ability on any judgment. If you wish to discuss this matter further please contact our firm.
Answer Applies to: Illinois
Replied: 4/14/2011
Click to View More Answers: